What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Build and ship people-centric features.
- Define, implement and share software best practices (We love testing!).
- Help us interview and hire to grow the engineering team around you.
- Use your experience to inform foundational parts of our platform.
- Help us choose the right tooling and technologies to grow the product.
- The rest is up to you! We value your experience in other domains, and encourage you to color outside the lines of your role.
What we're looking for
- Experience 4-6 years, ideally has worked with Selenium before
- Must be developer/ academic degree in CS
- German speaker nice to have
- QA allrounder: Experience with establishing whole product life-cycle QA processes and culture
- Has built and managed remote QA team
- Hands-on enough to write tests herself complex b2b software experience nice to have
- Committed to go extra mile for a challenging project
- Clear leadership mentality, above average smart and hard working
- Still humble, leading by example and more than happy to get hands dirty if required
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Competitive reward package including salary and ESOP company shares - The hardware and software you prefer to get your job done.
- Stipends for personal learning and development.
- A work-life balance that makes sense for you.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events.