What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Working alongside our design and product teams, to solve complex problems and deliver products our users love.
- Introducing and building up UX best practices and processes.
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Delivery on a key top priority Q4 project, as aligned with the company's overall strategy.
What we look for
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Someone with a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD) and design thinking.
- Well structured person with a hands-on mentality and can-do attitude that takes charge of the design process.
- Strong team player and an excellent communicator.
- Fluent in English and German is a big plus.
- Absolute willingness to go beyond your role to help grow the business.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Passionate and driven team with an inspiring attitude towards reshaping a whole industry.
- Unique opportunity to be part of an early-stage FinTech and learn how to execute successful company building.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events.