Venture Development Intern
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Work alongside the founders and the whole team to build a fast growing, successful Venture from the very ground.
- Define and execute action items derived from the company's overall strategy and alongside highly-skilled team members.
- Take ownership of various, cross-functional projects to explore opportunities and add tangible value to the company's success.
- Establish structures and processes allowing the company to scale efficiently throughout all departments including Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR, Finance and Tech.
- Highly motivated nature to shape an industry and challenge traditional players.
- Well structured person with a hands-on mentality.
- Strong in analytical thinking, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data.
- High technical understanding of problems and their solutions a great focus on solving problems and constantly improving our product.
- Fluent in English (working language) and well trained on basic software as Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel).
- Passion about what you do, who you do it with, and who you do it for.
- Absolute willingness to go beyond your role as a Intern to help grow the business.
- Clear communication skills to convey complex ideas simply.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Full team member with owning projects and serious responsibility from day one.
- Passionate and driven team with an inspiring attitude towards reshaping a whole industry.
- Unique opportunity to be part of an early-stage FinTech and learn how to execute successful company building.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events.